Results to 7th January (Week 6)
Winter to Summer League
I am pleased to announce details of our New Winter/Spring League for 2017/2018.
The league will commence on weekend of 2nd of December 2017 is scheduled to run until 25th February ’18.
- Singles event run in categories.
- The category handicaps will be as follows;
- Cat 1 = up to 10
- Cat 2 = 11-15
- Cat 3 = 16+
- The competition format is Stableford
Top 6 Scores out of 12 will count for Each Player
- The best 6 scores out of the 12 qualifying weekends will determine your final result
- If there is a tie at the end of the League the 7th best score will come into play and so on, until a winner is declared.
Registering a Score
- Posting a card for the league is confined to cards submitted from golf played during weekend club competitions. (Saturday or Sunday)
- The League format is run simultaneously with the weekend club competitions.
- You enter the individual weekend competition as normal, pay the weekend competition entry fee and your score will also be recorded in the League.
- In the interest of fairness, Players can only enter one card per weekend.
- If you play twice over the weekend. Your score on the first day of play will count.
- If you only play one day over the weekend regardless of which day it is, your score will automatically be included.
After each weekend, the scores will be tallied and the league table will be updated on the website. https://www.ck.qcreaner.com
Weather affecting Play
If bad weather affects the course the following rules will apply.
- If the green keepers declare the course unplayable and the club competition is unable to be played or completed on either Saturday or Sunday, scorecards for the league on that weekend cannot be accepted and therefore the league for that weekend will be null and void.
- If the green keepers declare one or more holes out of play on any given day and the committee decide to still have a competition then the League for that weekend will stand.
- If we have inclement weather on a given weekend but the course is open and the competition has not been cancelled, scores will count for the league even if some members decide not to finish their round.
- To register for the “Winter to Spring League”, we are using the winter/spring competition book which will be at reception.
- You must PRINT your name, handicap and email address in the competition book. Your Entry Fee will be deducted from your Competition Purse.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 1st December 2017
- No entries will be accepted after this date.
Entry Fee is €10
Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the winner of the “Winter to Spring League” 2017/2018 and also to each Category Winner.